Twisted Tales: Yellow Twisted Tales: Yellow

Timmy's mom is pretty hawt. Rule 34?

MonicaIvan responds:

Ahaha whatever floats your boat

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

For a meme that is quite outdated this is actually pretty good. It needed some transitions between the "genres", though; as well as some kind of an ending - even something simple like the cat waking up.

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Haha, no.

This one was noticeably worse than the others.
I would say that it was because it was too random, but then again, that's what the series is based on. However, the previous videos were random AND funny. This one's just random.
Admittedly, some of the moments were pretty funny, but most were just "look, I'm an inanimate object".
I don't know what exactly made this one less funny than the others, but it was. Let's just say it was bad luck.

kill the stick kill the stick

Yeah, this is pretty much zero effort.

Land of Enki Land of Enki

The game has nice sprites and music.

Other than that, there are no worthy reasons to play. The controls are slow and clunky, the premise and setting uninspired, the levels devoid of content. Just another forgettable platformer, a shame.

TheEnkian responds:

I would suggest playing as far as the second zone at the very least. The levels do vary and there's plenty of treasures, chests and items to find, enemies to kill, etc. The first level is quite introductory in itself just to get the player used to the mechanics.

I appreciate you checking out the game anyway.

Ink Battle Ink Battle

Well, the gameplay system was interesting; it is very efficient when you get used to it. You also didn't overdo the upgrades, which is very sensible as this did not become another grind2win flash game. However, the game was way too easy and short. There was too little strategy, too - most levels could be won by spamming Specials.

All in all, the base is good, but it feels incomplete. A harder, longer sequel would be good.