Twisted Tales: Yellow Twisted Tales: Yellow

Timmy's mom is pretty hawt. Rule 34?

MonicaIvan responds:

Ahaha whatever floats your boat

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

For a meme that is quite outdated this is actually pretty good. It needed some transitions between the "genres", though; as well as some kind of an ending - even something simple like the cat waking up.

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Haha, no.

This one was noticeably worse than the others.
I would say that it was because it was too random, but then again, that's what the series is based on. However, the previous videos were random AND funny. This one's just random.
Admittedly, some of the moments were pretty funny, but most were just "look, I'm an inanimate object".
I don't know what exactly made this one less funny than the others, but it was. Let's just say it was bad luck.

My classroom My classroom

It must be extremely funny for the people who actually know the one's in the movie, but for the Rest of the World? Not really.

Ealx responds:

you are absolutely right, I made this crap just for some friends ;that's why it's in french , also i don't have a good stuff for the voices so ...it sounds like nothing...
The next time not in french ,I promise.

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Nice movie!

This is a very funny movie. AND I found some easter eggs! One: the clock is working the whole time; two: if you zoom in, you can read the names of some video games, like ,,Star Fox On Ice" or Luigi's Bathroom"

SSAM #5 SSAM #5

Why???

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! When I saw the ending of SSAM #4 I already have guessed that that blonde was gonna leave him! But why the heck did that guy with the gun kill him? Like c'mon!

P. S. This critisism was only about the details, the whole series was very beautiful. I gave all those movies a 5!